Deconstructing free trade: from epistemic communities to ideological communities in struggle
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 576–580, October 2007
How to Cite
Peet, R. (2007), Deconstructing free trade: from epistemic communities to ideological communities in struggle. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 32: 576–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2007.00264.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- revised manuscript received 22 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!