Reworking hegemony in the urban waterscape
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 109–126, January 2008
How to Cite
Loftus, A. and Lumsden, F. (2008), Reworking hegemony in the urban waterscape. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 33: 109–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2007.00280.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2007
- revised manuscript received 25 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!