The spatialities of Europeanisation: territory, government and power in ‘EUrope’
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2008
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 300–318, July 2008
How to Cite
Clark, J. and Jones, A. (2008), The spatialities of Europeanisation: territory, government and power in ‘EUrope’. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 33: 300–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2008.00309.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- revised manuscript received 3 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!