Geographical work at the boundaries of climate policy: a commentary and complement to Mike Hulme
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2008
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 420–423, July 2008
How to Cite
Bailey, I. (2008), Geographical work at the boundaries of climate policy: a commentary and complement to Mike Hulme. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 33: 420–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2008.00310.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- manuscript received 26 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!