The ecological paradox: social and natural consequences of the geographies of animal health promotion
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 433–446, October 2008
How to Cite
Enticott, G. (2008), The ecological paradox: social and natural consequences of the geographies of animal health promotion. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 33: 433–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2008.00321.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2008
- revised manuscript received 3 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!