Zivilmacht Europa: a critical geopolitics of the European Union as a global power1
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2008
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 94–109, January 2009
How to Cite
Bachmann, V. and Sidaway, J. D. (2009), Zivilmacht Europa: a critical geopolitics of the European Union as a global power. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 34: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2008.00325.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2008
- revised manuscript received 5 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!