The residual humanism of hybridity: retaining a sense of the earth
Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2009
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 378–393, July 2009
How to Cite
Lulka, D. (2009), The residual humanism of hybridity: retaining a sense of the earth. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 34: 378–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2009.00346.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2009
- revised manuscript received 19 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!