A city of sanctuary: the relational re-imagining of Sheffield’s asylum politics
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers) 2009
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 125–140, January 2010
How to Cite
Darling, J. (2010), A city of sanctuary: the relational re-imagining of Sheffield’s asylum politics. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 35: 125–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2009.00371.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- revised manuscript received 23 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!