Narrating the postcolonial landscape: archaeologies of race at Hadrian’s Wall
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with The Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 71–88, January 2011
How to Cite
Tolia-Kelly, D. P. (2011), Narrating the postcolonial landscape: archaeologies of race at Hadrian’s Wall. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 36: 71–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2010.00414.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
- revised manuscript received 9 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!