Bodies, bombs and barricades: geographies of conflict and civilian (in)security
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2010 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 280–296, April 2011
How to Cite
Fluri, J. L. (2011), Bodies, bombs and barricades: geographies of conflict and civilian (in)security. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 36: 280–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2010.00422.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- revised manuscript received 4 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!