The life and death of great hotels: a building biography of Sydney’s ‘The Australia’
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 149–163, January 2012
How to Cite
McNeill, D. and McNamara, K. (2012), The life and death of great hotels: a building biography of Sydney’s ‘The Australia’. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 37: 149–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2011.00445.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- revised manuscript received 23 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!