Measurement and alienation: making a world of ecosystem services
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 386–401, July 2012
How to Cite
Robertson, M. (2012), Measurement and alienation: making a world of ecosystem services. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 37: 386–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2011.00476.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- revised manuscript received 13 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!