Mixed methods in land change research: towards integration
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2011 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 8–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Cheong, S.-M., Brown, D. G., Kok, K. and Lopez-Carr, D. (2012), Mixed methods in land change research: towards integration. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 37: 8–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2011.00482.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- revised manuscript received 8 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!