The short-run impact of using lotteries for school admissions: early results from Brighton and Hove’s reforms
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 149–166, January 2013
How to Cite
Allen, R., Burgess, S. and McKenna, L. (2013), The short-run impact of using lotteries for school admissions: early results from Brighton and Hove’s reforms. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 38: 149–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2012.00511.x
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Revised manuscript received 27 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!