A policymaker’s puzzle, or how to cross the boundary from agent-based model to land-use policymaking?
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2–6, January 2013
How to Cite
Green, N. (2013), A policymaker’s puzzle, or how to cross the boundary from agent-based model to land-use policymaking?. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 38: 2–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2012.00532.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Revised manuscript received 14 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!