New regional geographies of the world as practised by leading advanced producer service firms in 2010
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 497–511, July 2013
How to Cite
Taylor, P. J., Derudder, B., Hoyler, M. and Ni, P. (2013), New regional geographies of the world as practised by leading advanced producer service firms in 2010. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 38: 497–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2012.00545.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Revised manuscript received 25 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!