The complexity of evidence for sustainable development policy: analysing the boundary work of the UK Parliamentary Environmental Audit Committee
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers © 2012 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 586–598, October 2013
How to Cite
Turnpenny, J., Russel, D. and Rayner, T. (2013), The complexity of evidence for sustainable development policy: analysing the boundary work of the UK Parliamentary Environmental Audit Committee. Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 38: 586–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2012.00549.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Revised manuscript received 25 June 2012
- Nuffield Foundation’s Social Science. Grant Number: SGS ⁄ 37317
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!