The authors are grateful to HM Treasury and to the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Fiscal Policy at IFS for financial support, and to members of the Treasury Academic Panel for helpful comments on the research reported in this paper. All views expressed in this paper are those of the authors alone.
Company Dividends and Taxes in the UK
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 1–18, August 1995
How to Cite
BOND, S., CHENNELLS, L. and DEVEREUX, M. (1995), Company Dividends and Taxes in the UK. Fiscal Studies, 16: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.1995.tb00224.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!