The authors are grateful to James Banks. Ian Crawford, Angus Deaton, Paul Johnson, François Laisney, Costas Meghir, Sarah Tanner, Ian Walker. Steven Webb and an anonymous referee for advice and comments. This study is part of the programme of research of the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Fiscal Policy at IFS. The financial support of the ESRC is gratefully acknowledged. Material from the Family Expenditure Survey made available by the Central Statistical Office through the ESRC Data Archive has been used by permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. The authors alone bear responsibility for the analysis and interpretation of the data reported here.
Income, Expenditure and the Living Standards of UK Households
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 40–54, August 1995
How to Cite
BLUNDELL, R. and PRESTON, I. (1995), Income, Expenditure and the Living Standards of UK Households. Fiscal Studies, 16: 40–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.1995.tb00226.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!