This article is a summary of Goodman and Webb (1995). The study has been financed under core funding by the UK Department of Social Security (DSS) and by the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Fiscal Policy at IFS. Anonymised Family Expenditure Survey data were supplied by the Central Statistical Office and ESRC Data Archive. The authors are grateful to Ian Crawford and Paul Johnson and to statisticians at the DSS for their helpful comments. All interpretation of the data is the responsibility of the authors.
The Distribution of UK Household Expenditure, 1979–92
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 55–80, August 1995
How to Cite
GOODMAN, A. and WEBB, S. (1995), The Distribution of UK Household Expenditure, 1979–92. Fiscal Studies, 16: 55–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.1995.tb00227.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!