The authors are grateful to Andrew Dilnot and John Vickers for useful comments, and to the Bank of England for financial support for this study. The paper forms part of the research programme of the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Fiscal Policy at IFS. Data from the Family Resources Survey and the Family Expenditure Survey, made available by the Office for National Statistics through the ESRC Data Archive, have been used by permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. The authors are responsible for all errors and interpretations.
The Labour Market Impact of the Working Families' Tax Credit
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 75–104, March 2000
How to Cite
BLUNDELL, R., DUNCAN, A., McCRAE, J. and MEGHIR, C. (2000), The Labour Market Impact of the Working Families' Tax Credit. Fiscal Studies, 21: 75–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2000.tb00581.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!