The author would like to thank Alan Auerbach, Bertil Holmlund, Alan Krueger, Costas Meghir and seminar participants at the Institute for Fiscal Studies and University of California, Berkeley for their comments and Bradley Heim for outstanding research assistance.
Unemployment and workers' compensation programmes: rationale, design, labour supply and income support
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 1–49, March 2002
How to Cite
Meyer, B. D. (2002), Unemployment and workers' compensation programmes: rationale, design, labour supply and income support. Fiscal Studies, 23: 1–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2002.tb00053.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!