Submitted January 2011.
The Design of Capital Income Taxation: Reflections on the Mirrlees Review*
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author Fiscal Studies © 2011 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Mirrlees Review
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 437–452, September 2011
How to Cite
Keuschnigg, C. (2011), The Design of Capital Income Taxation: Reflections on the Mirrlees Review. Fiscal Studies, 32: 437–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2011.00145.x
The author is grateful for constructive comments by an anonymous referee. All remaining shortcomings are his own responsibility.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!