Submitted July 2010.
Do UK Higher Education Students Overestimate Their Starting Salary?*
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author Fiscal Studies © 2011 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 483–509, December 2011
How to Cite
Jerrim, J. (2011), Do UK Higher Education Students Overestimate Their Starting Salary?. Fiscal Studies, 32: 483–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2011.00148.x
Thanks are given to the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) for providing funding for this project and the Department for Education for supplying the data. The author would also like to thank attendees at the 2008 Work Pensions and Labour Economics (WPEG) conference and all those who provided feedback from seminars at Southampton University and the Institute of Education. This work has particularly benefited from the helpful comments of Dave Holmes, Sandra McNally, Bob Michael, John Micklewright, Sylke Schnepf, Karl Scholz, Patrick Sturgis and Anna Vignoles.
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!