Submitted November 2011.
The Socio-Economic Gradient in Teenagers' Reading Skills: How Does England Compare with Other Countries?*
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author Fiscal Studies © 2012 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on The Role of Education and Skills in Driving Social Mobility
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 159–184, June 2012
How to Cite
Jerrim, J. (2012), The Socio-Economic Gradient in Teenagers' Reading Skills: How Does England Compare with Other Countries?. Fiscal Studies, 33: 159–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2012.00157.x
The author would like to thank participants at the Institute of Education seminar series for the helpful comments received, along with the feedback from Claire Crawford, John Micklewright, Anna Vignoles and an anonymous referee on previous drafts. He would also like to thank Lee Elliot Major and the Sutton Trust for their support in the production of this paper.
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!