Submitted January 2012.
The Quest for More and More Education: Implications for Social Mobility*
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2012 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on The Role of Education and Skills in Driving Social Mobility
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 265–286, June 2012
How to Cite
Lindley, J. and Machin, S. (2012), The Quest for More and More Education: Implications for Social Mobility. Fiscal Studies, 33: 265–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2012.00161.x
The authors would like to thank Claire Crawford for a number of helpful comments and suggestions. They are also grateful to the Sutton Trust for partially funding this work.
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!