Submitted February 2011.
The Elasticity of Taxable Income in New Zealand*
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2012 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 287–303, September 2012
How to Cite
Claus, I., Creedy, J. and Teng, J. (2012), The Elasticity of Taxable Income in New Zealand. Fiscal Studies, 33: 287–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2012.00162.x
The authors are grateful to the Royal Society of New Zealand for funding support from the Cross Departmental Research Pool from Government, and to Matt Benge, Viv Hall, Leo Krippner, Wayne Tan and Sandra Watson for valuable comments. They have also benefited from suggestions by participants at seminars at the Asian Development Bank, the New Zealand Inland Revenue, the New Zealand Treasury and the New Zealand Association of Economists 2010 conference. The views expressed in this paper are the authors' own and not necessarily those of Inland Revenue or Treasury. The authors are particularly grateful to two referees and Hamish Low for their detailed comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!