Submitted April 2012.
Increasing Charitable Giving: What Can We Learn from Economics?*
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author Fiscal Studies © 2012 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 449–466, December 2012
How to Cite
Smith, S. (2012), Increasing Charitable Giving: What Can We Learn from Economics?. Fiscal Studies, 33: 449–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2012.00168.x
Most of the material here was given as an inaugural lecture at the University of Bristol on 21 March 2012. Thanks are due to the collaborators on the research that this draws on – including Edd Cowley, Kimberley Scharf, Frank Windmeijer and Edmund Wright.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!