Submitted April 2011.
Tax Biases to Debt Finance: Assessing the Problem, Finding Solutions*
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 International Monetary Fund Fiscal Studies © 2012 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 489–512, December 2012
How to Cite
De Mooij, R. A. (2012), Tax Biases to Debt Finance: Assessing the Problem, Finding Solutions. Fiscal Studies, 33: 489–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2012.00170.x
This paper benefited from discussions with and comments by Carlo Cottarelli, Michael Keen, Victoria Perry and the participants at the IMF Workshop on ‘Tax-Induced Debt Bias’ on 4 March 2011. The views expressed herein should be attributed to the author and not to the IMF, its Executive Board or its management. The paper is published in this journal with the permission of the IMF. Copyright belongs with the IMF.
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!