Submitted November 2010.
Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age*
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2013 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 109–135, March 2013
How to Cite
Pfaffermayr, M., Stöckl, M. and Winner, H. (2013), Capital Structure, Corporate Taxation and Firm Age. Fiscal Studies, 34: 109–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2013.00179.x
The authors are grateful to Simon Loretz, Harald Oberhofer and seminar participants at the annual conferences of the International Institute of Public Finance in Maastricht, the European Economic Association in Barcelona, the Spanish Economic Association in Zaragoza, the Austrian Economic Association in Linz, the Universities of Innsbruck and Salzburg as well as the joint workshop of the Vienna University of Economics and Business and the Oxford Centre for Business Taxation in Vienna. Financial support from the Jubiläumsfonds of the Austrian National Bank (OeNB, project no. 12459) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!