Submitted December 2012.
Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History*
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Author Fiscal Studies © 2013 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on the Microeconomic Consequences of the Great Recession
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 255–282, June 2013
How to Cite
Crafts, N. (2013), Returning to Growth: Policy Lessons from History. Fiscal Studies, 34: 255–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2013.12005.x
This paper is based on the 2012 Royal Economic Society Policy Lecture. The author is grateful to Stuart Adam, Jagjit Chadha, Tim Leunig, Roger Middleton and John Muellbauer for advice and help with data. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!