Submitted May 2012.
What If We Voted on the Weights of a Multidimensional Well-Being Index? An Illustration with Flemish Data*
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2013 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Special Issue: Special Issue on Well-Being
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 315–332, September 2013
How to Cite
Decancq, K., Van Ootegem, L. and Verhofstadt, E. (2013), What If We Voted on the Weights of a Multidimensional Well-Being Index? An Illustration with Flemish Data. Fiscal Studies, 34: 315–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2013.12008.x
The authors thank the editor and an anonymous referee for their comments. They are also grateful to participants at the second ‘New Directions in Welfare Economics’ conference in Paris in July 2011, as well as to Paul Anand, Luna Bellani, Lucio Esposito, Marc Fleurbaey, Alessio Fusco, Tim Goedemé, Leen Meeusen, Erik Schokkaert, Nico Pestel, Nicky Rogge and Dirk Van de gaer for their valuable suggestions on an earlier draft. All remaining shortcomings are the authors' own.
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!