Submitted July 2012.
Fiscal Consolidations and Economic Growth†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2013 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 491–515, December 2013
How to Cite
Hernández de Cos, P. and Moral-Benito, E. (2013), Fiscal Consolidations and Economic Growth. Fiscal Studies, 34: 491–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2013.12017.x
The authors would like to thank Manuel Arellano, Eric Leeper, an anonymous referee and Hamish Low (the Editor) for useful comments and suggestions. They are also grateful to seminar participants at Banco de España (November 2010), the Spanish Economic Association Meeting in Málaga (December 2011), the Louis-André Gérard-Varet Conference in Marseille (June 2012) and the European Economic Association Meetings in Málaga (August 2012). Special thanks are due to Silvia Ardagna and Jacopo Cimadomo for kindly sharing the data. A previous version of this paper circulated under the title ‘Endogenous Fiscal Consolidations’. The opinions and analyses are the responsibility of the authors and, therefore, do not necessarily coincide with those of the Banco de España or the Eurosystem.
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!