Submitted July 2011.
A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring Down Public Debt? Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy in Germany†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors Fiscal Studies © 2014 Institute for Fiscal Studies
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 67–89, March 2014
How to Cite
Bach, S., Beznoska, M. and Steiner, V. (2014), A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring Down Public Debt? Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy in Germany. Fiscal Studies, 35: 67–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-5890.2014.12023.x
The authors would like to thank Jörg Breitung, Markus Grabka, Peter Haan, the anonymous referees, and participants in various seminars for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies.
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!