This essay benefited from generous audiences at the University of Tulsa, Farleigh Dickinson University, the University of North Texas, the Harry Ransom Center at the University of Texas at Austin, and meetings of the Renaissance Society of America and the Shakespeare Association of America. I thank the Department of English at the University of North Texas for covering the cost of reproducing images from rare books held at the British Library and the Glasgow University Library.
Treasonous Silence: The Tragedy of Philotas and Legal Epistemology [with illustrations]
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2012 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 58–89, Winter 2012
How to Cite
CURRAN, K. (2012), Treasonous Silence: The Tragedy of Philotas and Legal Epistemology [with illustrations]. English Literary Renaissance, 42: 58–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6757.2011.01099.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!