Parodic Wit and Social Satire in Chapman, Jonson, and Marston's Eastward Ho! [with illustration]
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2012 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 391–424, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
KAY, . D. (2012), Parodic Wit and Social Satire in Chapman, Jonson, and Marston's Eastward Ho! [with illustration]. English Literary Renaissance, 42: 391–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6757.2012.01111.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!