My thanks to Alan Stewart, Andrew Gordon, and Juliet Fleming for help with this work.
“Shreds of holinesse”: George Herbert, Little Gidding, and Cutting Up Texts in Early Modern England [with illustrations]
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). English Literary Renaissance © 2012 English Literary Renaissance Inc.
English Literary Renaissance
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 452–481, Autumn 2012
How to Cite
SMYTH, . (2012), “Shreds of holinesse”: George Herbert, Little Gidding, and Cutting Up Texts in Early Modern England [with illustrations]. English Literary Renaissance, 42: 452–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6757.2012.01113.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!