This article is a revised version of a paper presented to the Workshop on ‘Party Strategies and Party-Voter Linkages. Neglected Dimensions in Electoral Studies’, ECPR Joint Sessions, Amsterdam, 1987.
The ‘second-vote’ campaign strategy of the West German Free Democratic Party*
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 317–337, May 1988
How to Cite
ROBERTS, G. K. (1988), The ‘second-vote’ campaign strategy of the West German Free Democratic Party. European Journal of Political Research, 16: 317–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.1988.tb00155.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!