This article is a revised version of a paper presented at the ECPR Workshop on the Extreme Right-wing Parties in Europe, held at Bochum, in March 1990.
Why do they vote for Le Pen?*
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 123–141, July 1992
How to Cite
MAYER, N. and PERRINEAU, P. (1992), Why do they vote for Le Pen?. European Journal of Political Research, 22: 123–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.1992.tb00308.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!