An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1993 Annual Conference of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, USA, 15–17 April 1993.
Understanding variation in public support for European integration
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 3–19, January 1995
How to Cite
GABEL, M. and PALMER, H. D. (1995), Understanding variation in public support for European integration. European Journal of Political Research, 27: 3–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.1995.tb00627.x
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!