Contested decisions: Empirical analysis of voting in the European Union Council of Ministers
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2004
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 29–50, January 2004
How to Cite
Mattila, M. (2004), Contested decisions: Empirical analysis of voting in the European Union Council of Ministers. European Journal of Political Research, 43: 29–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2004.00144.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!