Political participation and three theories of democracy: A research inventory and agenda
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 787–810, August 2006
How to Cite
TEORELL, J. (2006), Political participation and three theories of democracy: A research inventory and agenda. European Journal of Political Research, 45: 787–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2006.00636.x
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!