Portugal's semi-presidentialism (re)considered: An assessment of the president's role in the policy process, 1976–2006
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 234–255, March 2009
How to Cite
NETO, O. A. and LOBO, M. C. (2009), Portugal's semi-presidentialism (re)considered: An assessment of the president's role in the policy process, 1976–2006. European Journal of Political Research, 48: 234–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2008.00833.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!