Schools of democracy? Disentangling the relationship between civic participation and political action in 17 European countries
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2008 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 281–308, March 2009
How to Cite
VAN DER MEER, T.W.G. and VAN INGEN, E.J. (2009), Schools of democracy? Disentangling the relationship between civic participation and political action in 17 European countries. European Journal of Political Research, 48: 281–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2008.00836.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!