From myth to reality: Globalisation and public spending in OECD countries revisited
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 455–482, June 2009
How to Cite
BUSEMEYER, M. R. (2009), From myth to reality: Globalisation and public spending in OECD countries revisited. European Journal of Political Research, 48: 455–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2009.00838.x
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!