Testing times: Exploring staged responses and the impact of blame management strategies in two examination fiasco cases
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 695–722, October 2009
How to Cite
HOOD, C., JENNINGS, W., DIXON, R., HOGWOOD, B. and BEESTON, C. (2009), Testing times: Exploring staged responses and the impact of blame management strategies in two examination fiasco cases. European Journal of Political Research, 48: 695–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2009.01830.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!