Who sets the agenda and who responds to it in the Danish parliament? A new model of issue competition and agenda-setting
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 257–281, March 2010
How to Cite
GREEN-PEDERSEN, C. and MORTENSEN, P. B. (2010), Who sets the agenda and who responds to it in the Danish parliament? A new model of issue competition and agenda-setting. European Journal of Political Research, 49: 257–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2009.01897.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!