Government survival the Italian way: The core and the advantages of policy immobilism during the First Republic
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 (European Consortium for Political Research)
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 110–142, January 2011
How to Cite
CURINI, L. (2011), Government survival the Italian way: The core and the advantages of policy immobilism during the First Republic. European Journal of Political Research, 50: 110–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2010.01931.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!