Learning, political regimes and the liberalisation of trade
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2010 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 775–810, October 2011
How to Cite
MESEGUER, C. and ESCRIBÀ-FOLCH, A. (2011), Learning, political regimes and the liberalisation of trade. European Journal of Political Research, 50: 775–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2010.01982.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!