Representation as a median mandate? A response to Best, Budge and McDonald
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). European Journal of Political Research © 2011 European Consortium for Political Research
European Journal of Political Research
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 57–63, January 2012
How to Cite
WARWICK, P. V. (2012), Representation as a median mandate? A response to Best, Budge and McDonald. European Journal of Political Research, 51: 57–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6765.2011.01999.x
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!